This course is intended for those that want to broaden their knowledge of middleware-oriented messaging and specifically, the leading solution IBM MQ. This course is the starting point towards obtaining the IBM MQ certification, learn how to deal with IBM MQ and become a highly-prepared professional in this field.
You will learn:
- messaging concepts and asynchronous messaging
- middleware-oriented messaging solution: software and hardware
- the fundamentals of IBM MQ v9: installation, configuration
- components of MQ communications
- IBM MQ administration: simple and complex communications, paradigms, clustering and complex configurations
- How IBM MQ is used in large enterprises
- learn how to pass IBM MQ official certification exam at the first attempt
This training includes theory, exercises, practice and assignments, as well as other learning resources that will be put at the student's disposal during the course. Also, learning resources are available at http://mq-academy.com
The course is targeted to those that want to learn messaging and IBM MQ Administration. Only basic computing knowledge is necessary.
This course is currently under revision by our professionals and will be soon published. Get 67% off by purchasing it during presale (full price: 149€).
The MQ-Academy arises from the need of information and learning material in the world of asynchronous messaging, middleware-oriented messaging or just messaging. It is a pioneer in the field and our goal is to give a chance to everyone to get into the world of messaging and acquire the necessary knowledge in order to become a fully-qualified professional in this field in no-time. We are a team of professionals who work as middleware analysts in large enterprises and who have decided to share their knowledge with other people that might eventually be interested in getting a glance at IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ Appliance, Active MQ or any other software or hardware solution for messaging. We will share our knowledge via forums, discussions, courses, learning material and even private classes if necessary.